Tuesday 20 January 2015

Day 9


Saturn Day, the slow as they call him in Indian Astrology. 
Last night for me in Serawak cultural village. Not much of my thoughts got enough out to get written. We had an easy day. Most of us where thinking on how to get a good party in the night so we would have fun without this would be "scheduled".
We have had an ok dinner in a Chinese restaurant  in a near by town and kept quite 'til we would go back in the Permai Resort Cafeteria. We took a few drinks with us and occupied the Permai Cafeteria that was already closed. Very soon, after chatting and sitting there, my friend Eetu says: "Hey, I have a bass line that got stuck in my head, shall we play it?!!!"Eetu grabbed his trombone and in a instant Amos and I joined with a talking drum and a nice pot set from the bar kitchen. Quite soon Max joined us with his sax. Everybody grabbed other kitchen stuff and started dancing transforming the Cafeteria in an incredible dancehall!!
We didn't stop until 1 o'clock i guess. It was the most amazing improvised party ever! 
Thank you all guys!!!!!!!

Antonio


No comments:

Post a Comment